««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, July 16, 2007

!!!DAOH!!!

UH......Today I started my FIRST tuition class for this year......
Right after school lessons,mum drove me to my auntie's house to get the tuition,on English....Well,I admit it,I am the one who asked my mum to find me a English tuition teacher,because I know well about my English level....>.<

My English level can be defined by a word :

POOR!

Okay,correction,a word and a " ! " .....

By the way,it seems like everybody is getting sick...My mum said,"It is virus."
Well,my older brother caught flu,cough and fever too.He hadn't been sick for about 2 to 3 years,FINALLY,he is sick...HEY HEY HEY!!!WATCH IT!!!WHAT FINALLY!?!?!?!?....Lolx....

We should take a count of them...:
1.Wen Lin 2.My brother 3.Ming Hui 4.Xin Hui 5.Justin 6.My teacher
7.My new tuition teacher 8.My cousin 9.My nephew......(and many many more~)

It is not a nice thing anyway....*sweatdropped*
It should be caused by the HAZE blew from INDONESIA.
Why can't they think of other way to get rid of the unwanted crops?Why do they have to burn them?And then indirectly affects our country and caused HAZE!POLLUTION!ILLNESS!DISEASE!!!!!
Why can't they be considerate?

♪~yik~♪

No comments: