««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MY PLUSHIESうちのヌイグルミ

As promised~these are the plushies that i have back in Malaysia. (I'm now in Australia studying again...)(I get these from) Listings:
Myself:
mobile accessories, unicorn, sword necklaces, duckie

Parents:
whales, Pikachu(s), koala keychain, cow, stitch, Clefable, Eevee, mashimaro, brown doggie

Older brother:
Pink Poring, Wiglytuff, Mewtwo

Little brother:
Cubone, racoon keychain

Li Ping,Bee Ean & Chye Yin:
Bottle of stars, handwritten greeting card

Soon Hee:
Ragnarok 葉書

Ms. Chang Mei Bin:
Basketball keychain, Star keychain

Khai:
Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, White Poring, Poring mobile accesory, puppies & doggies, chipmunks, Plusle, Ragnarok guidebook.

Hotel:
Bears

Haha~~~I really do have a lot. Even from hotel!! Hahahha~~
The belows are my younger brother's and my mum's.These are my magnet-birds and (from my mum), magnetic balls(from my uncle), Pokemon and digimon figurins(from my older brother and mum), Gundum figurins(from Khai) and sport car(from my older brother).♪~yik~♪

1 comment:

Mia Franczesca said...

Cool!!! You have so many plushies! :D