««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, September 30, 2007

ANGST

I don't understand why my dad's family is ALWAYS like that.
EVERY TIME when family problemS occur,it MUST,ALWAYS related to my dad's family!
It's like "Ng" family is ALWAYS the problem....

This time the problemS got WORST....
Those idiots there are always bullying the recent maid which WE employed with the reason "JUST TO TAKE CARE OF THE OLD"......
The maid is really innocent because she don't understand many things and also,she can't speak in Malay well too.
The maid,was just suppose to take care of my grandma.
Okay,initially,I don't really care much for those idiots(my auntie and my @#$%^&* cousins) there to ask the maid to help them on some chores like washing clothes or cleaning the house.
Well...If it's my auntie to ask the maid to do such work,it's quite reasonable.Since she was the one to prepare food for the maid as well as for my grandma.
If it's my cousins,I HATE THEM.I don't know why I am related to them.FEH!!!
Especially the brainless geek!!!
What the hell she think she is to ORDER the maid to WASH HER UNDERGARMENTS!?
She's not the employee.Brainless old hag!!!!
Always thinking she's rich and she can do anything.Well,I admit,she's really good in flattering!!!
That's why my auntie was always her backstage.... Oh hey,but,please lah!Have some respect to others!Don't let the maid gets bad luck by touching your stupid dirty undergarments.

But they ABUSED.

Due to what my auntie thought she was doing for the maid,for 'us',she abused the use.
Claiming that the maid does nothing all the time and watches TV(except sometimes taking care of my grandma),and therefore,she ORDERED the maid to go to wash her son's,my cousin's new house.
WHAT THE HECK!?
Her son has their OWN maid.Why they use ours which was originally employed to take care of old ones?
Claiming the maid always watch TV when has nothing to do...Really meh?
Well,I can list out what they have ordered the maid to do.

Original work:take care of my grandma.
Extra work:
1.Wash the brats'(my auntie's grandson,my brainless cousins' kids) clothes.
[Since the maid has nothing much to do except taking care of my grandma,I think its okay to have her help my auntie out to wash the clothes.(There are total of about...11people staying there.And kids changes clothes frequently.)]

2.Wash the brainless geek's(my brainless cousin's wife,my auntie's daughter-in-law,the so called the-brainless-one) undergarments.
[What the hell is the hag thinking?She is not a 'princess'(she will never be one with her attitude towards her auntie-in-law,my mum)!Also,shouldn't she has the act knowledge of what female shouldn't do?As female,we are not suppose to let other people touch our undergarments!!!She's so damn brainless.]

3.Take care of the brats and kids.
[This is how my auntie get her extra income.She helps to take care of the neighbours' kids and also the brats of their own.Well,as the maid is also washing the clothes,she might as well take care of the kids.After all,foods supplies are by my auntie,for all of them,include my grandma and maid.]

4.Wash my cousin's new house.
[Aren't they suppose to wash their own house?They are not THAT rich to always ask for maids and house cleaners.But that does not mean that they can abuse maid we employed to take care of my grandma!!The maid we employed isn't suppose to take her eyes off my grandma for a long time!Whats if something happens to my grandma?Who will take care of that?Who will be responsible for that?They will just push to blame on the maid,don't they?My auntie will never be blamed on that-.-she's nearly always staying in the kitchen doing things I don't know and also sometimes play cards and bets with her friends.Besides,every time when me and my family moved to Johor when I was about 4 years old and Sabah when I was 6 years old,we washed and cleaned our house,ALL BY OURSELVES...After all,we are the one who are going to stay in the house.But how come they can't do it as that is their house?I believe is the-brainless-one who made that can't be carried out by herself.She doesn't has much time left to do those things even if she is not working,she always wakes up after noon.If they can't do that by themselves,they may as well don't waste money to buy themselves a house.That's just a waste only.]

Yep,right,they didn't ask her do much,but the one that I still can't accept is the 2nd and the 4th one.
I really don't know what can I say anymore.

By the way,these kind of problems happened after we moved back to Penang,and also,because of my grandma who is ageing
When we were staying in Sabah,None of these above happen as we cannot visit them frequently and will only visit them once a year with a one week stay.
Ever since we moved back to Penang,my dad wants us to go visit grandma with him at least once a week....Yah,he's really a responsible son,I think.
Now that my dad moved to K.L. to work,he only comes back like once in 2~3weeks and only stays for 2days 2nights.He doesn't have to visit them so frequently.But,my mum is in charged of taking care of the maid's things and report how's my grandma doing to my dad.That means she have to visit there frequently.
We(me,my brothers and my mum) really do not enjoy visiting them frequently....
It's really boring to always visit that place,I don't have any feeling for that place since I don't have any precious memories there because we moved to Johor and then Sabah when I started to know things better(about the age of 4 to Johor,6 to Sabah).

I don't understand why my grandma still wanted to live after she had had so many diseases conquer her...Probably she wants to watch ALL of her grands to be married in front of her.That's what she told us when she was still capable of taking care of herself.
Lolx....I shouldn't say this....But,to me,I don't think I want to live for THAT long...If my future family is not a happy family.
However,I don't think I will want to grant her wish to be married in front of her.
I don't really like Chinese tradition wedding...Because I have watched so MANY Chinese weddings which are so damn complicated.....=.=
There are things that the bridegroom has to do(I think they don't like this) to ask the bride to come out from her house/room,where the bride is suppose to give them tasks to fulfill.
Duh!

I know I shouldn't write this on the blog,it's like telling the whole world how my auntie and those brainless cousins are like.
Well,after much consideration,I DON'T HELL CARE.
Even if that might made people think that I am not a nice family member.
I just wanted to write our what I thought.Perhaps my thinking will change too.

The only thing embeded in my mind towards my dad's family is...PROBLEMS.....
I don't think I would want to be related to those idiots when I am capable to work and earn.
Of course,I must take care of my dad and mum.But,don't ask me to visit those idiots.
I HATE THEM.
This hating will only happen on the family of my dad's side.
Lol....It's weird.Me and my brothers only like my mum's family.Even though there's another 'grandma' there too...Lol....Probably is because the 'grandma' there is still capable of taking care of herself.And the main reason is,MY MUM'S FAMILY IS NOT COMPLICATED.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: