««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

...Tsk...

I am now,veryveryveryvery...................headache about one thing.....(Don't talk about trial SPM and SPM results first....)

I wonder what and where should I study after Secondary5....
I had DECIDED to study in Aussie...But I still,really wondering....whether should I just do what I had planned first or straight aim for my dream to go to Japan instead of doing in Aussie first....

Finding out that Japan requires us to have at least 12years educations....I'm quite nervous.
In Malaysia,if we didn't take Remove classes,we only study for 11years,where the Remove classes are not necessary because they were just for those who failed too many subjects in their past....
Furthermore,they need us to be fluent in Japanese language,and we need to sit for the tests.....


AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!


I don't know what to do.....If I were to study in Aussie,I don't think I'll just study there for one or two years.It might be longer....

Then will I be able to achieve my dream?
I wonder.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: