««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What the HECK?

Today History teacher distributed our History Paper1(multiple-choice questions).

There are total of 40 questions.
Guess what?I only get 10 corrects!I tried my best to recall what teacher had taught,and I only get 10 corrects.......
And something more aggravating is that,those guys in my class who purposely SIMPLY darken the answers,one was so lucky that he got 20++ corrects!!!!!!
some of them get 10++ corrects......

The most unbelievable thing is,there was one who was sitting near me when we were sitting for the History Paper1.He slept for the whole time until the last minute only he woke up,WITHOUT FINISHING ANY QUESTIONS.....He just SIMPLY(again) darken the answers and guess what?
He got 9 corrects. He only used one minute to answer all and get 9 corrects.

What's the point for me to tried so hard to answer those stupid question?-.-
Afterall,I only get one more question correct compared to the one who only used one minute to finish 40 questions......

♪~yik~♪

No comments: