««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, September 29, 2007

私はとても嬉しい♥

Just now went shopping with parents.A plate of nice spaghetti was my dinner.It was really tasty I swear,but it is definitely too little for my stomach to be filled.
Then I went to comic books store.Well,unfortunately,no new arrivals~~~
So,I went to search for DVDs and CDs which I have already started the search about half year ago and the recent one......Of course,no doubt they are Lead and Hey!Say!7......
LOL...Ya,they are the best!!! At least,to me.

v(~*w*~)v

Watashi wa totemo ureshii katta~~~~~
When I was feeling sooooooo depressed for not finding any of their DVDs or CDs....Suddenly I spotted 4 familiar figures......

LEAD!!!!! It was LEAD!!!!!!!

Then I quickly grabbed it and saw the title :
"Lead - Live Tour Up Turn 2005"

SUGOIII!!!!!...Of course then,I glance at the price....WAO!!!!
It only costs RM26.00!!!!
Well...Of course,because the songs included in the DVD are not FULL lyrics....Just most of the exciting part of the songs were sang in the DVD(Live Tour are always like that)......

Demo ne,I think that it worth that~~~
Since they are my .

Shikashi,I am not yet satisfied.
I still have more to go because I want to collect their WHOLE collection of their Singles and Albums.....
Of course,that also includes Hey!Say!7!!!!!!

Kimitachi ga daisuki!!!!Minna mo kakkoi to kawaii!!!!
Uta mo dansu mo kakkoi to sugoii....

Itsumade mo kimitachi ni ouensuru!!!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: