««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Doggies

There were 5 puppies born...I think about weeks ago,by a black haired wild dog.
Correction,it was said to be 5 puppies born,since we only saw 4.

Today morning,I thought I heard cries from puppy and I thought it was just playing around with the other puppies...
I finally know the truth of why was it crying after my mum came home and told me that they saw the puppy fell into the drain filled with water until its tummy.They tried to save it up before they go to school,but the puppy was so scared that it walked into another hole which leads to another drain and it hid in there.So,my mum can't do anything but leave it there.
Then,I quickly went out to check it out.My little brother told me that it has ran into a deeper drain opposite my house.

For real,the puppy was inside the drain.It was crying so loud before it saw me,then it softened its cry.(maybe because it was just too scared?)
It was a auburn puppy...kind of look like a Golden Retriever,it has nice smooth fur.
I then....get into the drain(luckily this drain was dry) and picked it up.I put it aside after that,then,when I was going to get out of the drain,it fell into the drain again...Oh my god,what was it trying to do?Kill itself?Duh!

There was another 2 black puppies beside,one was sleeping below a bush and another was watching when I tried to get the auburn puppy up.
I only get one of the black and the auburn puppy into the empty house beside my house.(Since the another black one was sleeping so peacefully)
When I got there,I saw another puppy!!It was mixed in colour : black,auburn,white.
All of them were so CUTE!!!!!

Did you count the number of puppies when I mention things above?
If your Maths is good,you should know that I only mentioned 4 puppies.
Why? The 5th puppy,I did not see it anywhere.Probably was taken by someone.

The mum of these puppies seemed to know our intentions,it always walks away when we get near the puppies.
But my mum told me that my auntie neighbour saw the mum chasing a car few days ago...
It does nothing to us but walked away,but it chased the car..?
Yeah,probably the person in the car took away its baby puppy.(the black one which I did not mention)
It does nothing to us because we were just trying to look after the puppies before they get adopted.

Well,I wish to take photo of them!But it's too late now,they were all asleep just now when we checked up on them.So cute.They cuddled together,total of 4 puppies.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: