««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Graduation Dinner

Finally!We are unofficially graduated!!
Yesterday was our graduation dinner and I didn't get to upload our pictures because I got home after 11.50pm and I was so tired that I couldn't get up after I lied down on bed....
As a result,today,I skipped school.

The dinner was really fun.
I was sitting with my classmates beside my best friends' table.
The table I'm sitting were all guys except me.
By the way,10 people for each table,in my table,there were about 5~6 guys were wearing the same design clothing,even the colours were nearly same!!!!What a coincidence!

Well,most of my friends looked so NICE and PRETTY and CUTE.(Except some who always think they are pretty because they really aren't pretty.)
Man...I looked so fat due to the clothes.....>.<>Later!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: