««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Funny scenes

Today,there were 2 rare things....or scenes,happened right in front of my eyes.And they were so funny and weird.

Act 1: (After sending my brothers to school)
My mum was driving so smoothly.
Suddenly,a motorcycle with 2 Malays,which both of them were not wearing helmets,rushed out from our side.That was a dangerous act!We could have hit them if my mum did not brake.
But,seems like they showed us that they felt kind of sorry for scaring us by rushing out so suddenly,the rider held up his hand.....WHAT!!?
HE SHOWED US THE "VICTORY" SIGN!!?? (the 'V')...
Lol...

Act 2: (before sending my older brother to school)
We stopped when the traffic light turned red.
What we saw later on was a really rare scene.Too bad I did not have a video camera with me at that time.
A motorcyclist rode between the 2 rows of cars.He stopped a second beside a Proton Saga.
Then,we saw him reached his right hand out.
"thuck"...He closed the petroltank door of the care... -(O.o)-
That's what we couldn't see oftenly...Not every people are that kind to help others without thinking of benefits...

♪~yik~♪

No comments: