««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Friday, November 02, 2007

~*Puppies*~

These are the photos I took today,in the morning,of the wild puppies I mentioned last night.
They are just so cute!!!Look at their adorable look!So innocent!
This is the one that was sleeping under the bush.Full black in colour.
Looks a little dumb and innocent in this photo...*giggles*...I purposely took this posture of it.
Actually,it just woke up at the time I took this photo.

The auburn one was the one I saved from the drain.The brown one was mixed with black and white,but just a little part of it were mixed.They looked so cute in their sleep don't they?
Thise one is the black with white paws.Usually,no people want this kind of dog,even if it is cute because it was said to bring bad things about to the adopter of it.But it is so cute...I feel a little unfair for it...
Total of 4 puppies sleeping peacefully after I gave them some milk.So cute!!!! >w<>

These puppies are cute,but none of us were able to adopt them.Most of my neighbours already have dogs which are in large sizes....So,most of us who cares about the puppies just give them foods and drinks and check up on them randomly...

Hope that there's someone who really cares about animals can adopt them and give them a home!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: