««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, January 14, 2008

Australia

I've arrived in Australia today,in the morning...I'm now very confused with the time here and in Malaysia.Because my computer and my mobile phone didn't change the time themselves.Unlike last time my old phone.

Okay...MAS service is getting weaker.They were like ignoring the passenger sitting in the middle.That's BAD.That made them looked like they don't want to serve us who were sitting on the middle seats...=.=+

I haven't get myself an Australia phone number...because all I done today was sleeping,sleeping and SLACKING.

Well,I'm quite satisfied though...I had burger in Burger King when we were in KLIA,then,on the plane,I ate pasta (yummy)...and finally,we went for dinner just then and the menu was :
spaghetti,patini and avocado salad.

HAH!!!
Though,I still feel bored...no comics,no NHK,no Animax,no DVDs...My plushies are all in my wardrobe!!!in Malaysia...-.-

♪~yik~♪

No comments: