««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, January 20, 2008

***zZzZzZzZzZz***

Last night I found out that girl's slumber party is so......annoying...

I bet I'll never be like those normal girl to be able to chat so much and talk about guys,falling in love,crushes,who's a b****,who's a flirt,who's a jerk and who's an asshole...

I never know that one can chat until midnight all in nearly one subject or keep on rounding the subject backs to the first one...ZZZ....
Well,last time when we went to Perlis,the 3days 2nights trip,during the second night,my room mates chatted until 4am...Just because they don't dare to sleep.(Bees enter our room and fly all over.The next morning we found out that about 5~6 bees were dead or paralysed being hit by fan while they were wondering in our room.)
Well,that has reason,but I can't see why last night she can chat for soooooooooooo...damn long and REALLY,BELIEVE ME!!!Nearly all the same things.Repeat and repeat and repeating...
I hate to say it,but I get really boring on that!!Because I am not interested to know their ''Love History''!!

Maybe it's because chatting about those aren't my favorite...probably...
I can never join those chats somehow...Usually I'm just a listener.I'm better in listening than chatting.HAHA!
Maybe it's also because those guys or girls last night which they chatted about are those who I don't know them...Well,who cares?I don't think I'll have interest in who they've chatted about.

ΘYutoΘ is the BEST!!!
±Ryosuke± comes after!!!
Then there comes....♫HEY!SAY!JUMP♫!!!!
Followed by : ☺Yabu-kun☺,☻Hikaru-kun☻ and ☼Chinen-chan☼~~

♪~yik~♪

No comments: