««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, January 24, 2008

*wondering abt what to post*

I felt like posting a post on my blog,but I do not know what to post about....
Soooo...........My cousin,Melissa,wants me to write about her.....

" BECAUSE SHE'S CUTE, CLEVER, INTELLIGENT, FUNNY, CUTE, HUMOUROUS, GENEROUS, KIND, PRETTY, BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, NICE, SMART, CLEVER, CUTE..... "

(She insisted me that I should type those within the -> " " )

Lols...Don't get flared up Mel~~*run for my life...*

Well,actually,she's really a nice person,and cute,because she always smiles (because I cannot do that-.-),and the most important thing is,she makes people smiles.
Believe me,the time when she made you laugh,you will forget what had happen just now (I mean,if you were having a bad time,her acts make you forget about them..BECAUSE,SHE'S SO CUTE!)

Not to mention,she's pretty good in piano!And she can sing~
(Why I felt like I am trying to sell her off?...lolx)

♪~yik~♪

No comments: