««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

EAT?

Hmm....I found this picture from another blog....Credits to him/her...(I don't know who he/she is).....Anyway.....Read please, if you want.
I believe that this was taken on Philip Island? As, only on Philip Island ( or you prefer Port Philip) that you will be able to see penguins...And I think me and my brother, and my mum laughed about this signboard as well when we went there.

However...According to this signboard, I think it has two meanings.

The original meaning will be:
" In front, you will be able to see cute and chubby penguins. And, if you are hungry, restaurant is just in front. There is souvenir shop in front where you can buy some souvenirs. "
“あなたの前、ペンギンを見ることと食べることとお土産を買うことができます。”


The metaphor of this signboard will be:
" In front, we have cute chubby little penguins, you can eat, if you cannot finish, you can pack and bring them back. "
“あなたの前、ペンギンがいます。食べれます。残したら、荷造りするもいいです。”



Hmm...How cruel...LOLx.....


Anyway, why would I search for tourists spots at first?
Because of my chinese homework which wanted us to write about tourists spots in Melbourne...
Lolx, or else, never ever expect me to search for tourists spots =/
I am lazy, and mainly because, I am not that interested in these....(I will if it's JAPAN!)

♪~yik~♪

No comments: