««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fuh.....

Lolx....Today, school athletics day.
We went there and do nothing =/....Lolx....it's so boringggggg......

Anyway, we made another new joke today~

I borrowed my friend, Chin's ipod to listen to songs she has.
There were many songs that she downloaded without knowing =w=....

It started like this:

Me: "Hey Chin, what is this song?"
Chin: "Hmm...I don't know?"
Me: "....This is your ipod and you were the one who downloaded the song!? And YOU DON'T KNOW!!??"


Chin: "...Yeah...It's my ipod....I don't know!!!??"

.....................................................................................................
.................................................................
.......................................
................
okkaaayyyy......
Then, when the athletics ended, we were suppose to mark our attendance again with our form teacher.....and I couldn't find my form teacher.....then Chin asked...

Chin: "Where's your form teacher?"
Me: "....I don't know."
Chin: "What!? She's your form teacher and you don't know??"

Me: ".....Yeah! She's my form teacher so I don't know..?!?!?!?!!"

................
.........................................
..........................................................................
lolx? I don't understand why we felt that that was so funny =/

~yik~♪

No comments: