««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm so STUPID?

Today, Labour Day in Melbourne......

I was suppose to have my Maths tuition at 4pm and I thought the buses will be working normal time (as in from bus timetable for Monday to Friday)....

SO,
I missed the bus that can bring me there on time.
I had to change my tuition time with the teacher.(Luckily she doesn't mind.)
Then I had to wait at the bus stop for another hour for the bus.

After tuition.....I had to wait for the 8.07pm bus where I finished my tuition at 7.05pm...
ANOTHER ONE HOUR.

That's fine.
Worse was, I reached the Box Hill bus station at 8.30pm and the next bus that can bring me back home is at 9.15pm.......AARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Anywayz,
because I don't have school today and only have my tuition in the afternoon, I get to wake up late today....I woke up at 11am today.....
I am to wake up around 7.00am~7.30am everyday........Today is the only special day?

I'm so tired...

♪~yik~♪

No comments: