««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

もう一度。

もう一度、my time table changed again yesterday...*sweatdrops*
This time is worst.I have to go to school before 8.05a.m. for 7days,(Schools here are 10days time table.),even though I have one day to go home early...This sucks....

By the way,today I went for a short talk about the exchange student thingy...hehehe...
I'm always doing this because I really hope that one day I can fly to Japan!My dream country!(Although I don't know how it is really like.)
Well,I've already get myself the application form.The only thing left is to get the information about the fees...

If the fee is not to high,I,for sure,will nag my parents to let me go.
Last time,when I was still in Form3,age of 15,I had a chance,mum thought its okay for me to explore but dad doesn't approve,so I lose the chance.

ZZZ.....tomorrow I still have to wake up at 7a.m. so that I have timeto SLOWLY prepare myself up for tomorrow's 8.05a.m. class.JAPANESE!!!YEAH!!!(though I'm not good at it.)

♪~yik~♪

No comments: