««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Friday, February 29, 2008

School Life

Aha!
I've prooved that I do smile when I'm in school!
My uncle keeps on telling me that I should smile always, and stop giving the unhappy face.
Well, what do you know? Yesterday, one of my new friends said :


When I see you in school, you're always smiling....it's like you're always so full of energy...I can't believe it! >w<"

Hah! My friends said that I'm insane and too funny because they can never understand what I was thinking about.
Anyways, I have many new nicknames :

1. The "Question"
2. The "?"
3. The "LoL"
4. The "Malaysia's one"

Okay...Lol.....

♪~yik~♪

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waahahaha yea i think i gave u "the ?" lol cuz u're always bombarding teachers wiv questionsXD muahahah love ya yik,i'm glad 2 have a friend like ya at school!!^w^ tke care