««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lolx

Tomorrow I don't have school because our teachers are going to strike.LOLX
But I'll miss 2 periods of Japanese Language lessons!!! (Although my teacher will not be in school tomorrow,he's going for the tennis thing,I still wish to have Japanese class...)
Also,I'll miss 2 periods of Maths Methods!!! (Although I don't like Maths,because they twist my mind until my mind slices itself into pieces,I don't want to miss any class of it.)

I wonder what should I do for tomorrow...There's no way that I'd want to go to school,because, if I want to do so,I'll have to walk there on my own!!!
I've already walked to school two days which was yesterday and day before.So tiring...Even though there was cool breeze,I am still sweated when I reach the school...ZZZZZ

♪~yik~♪

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hii. yah.. one of my brothers also don't have school.. but the other one does.. only some year levels don't have class.. not the whole school...
how's methods? very hard?.. haha.. i can help if you need it :P