««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, February 09, 2008

English country kids are More Matured?

When I was still in Penang,some of my classmates read magazines and found out that actually those featuring models (both male and female models),some of them,are only same age as us or even younger than us.
We jumped to the conclusion that many people had made before us :

"Overseas countries kids are more matured compare to Malaysia kids."

However,after being in here for about one month,I found at that,probably our conclusions are not so correct.I agree that the kids here look matured,well,some of them actually are matured in their thinking as well.BUT! Except for the 'some',the other kids only have the look but they are still childish in their thinkings and their actions.
Probably is because that they never been through poverty,they seem to not know about treasuring what they have.

It has been weeks and every recess and lunch time,I can see a lot of kids,throw their lunches (i.e. sandwiches,hams,bacons,apples,pears,etc...) at their friends,FOR FUN.
And,most of the time,they missed it and then the foods meet the rough pave.
I seriously do not understand.They have foodS to eat,why do they have to waste them and then go and buy expensive foods from canteen?



░░░░░░░░░░≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡░░░░░░░░░░░

By the way,I believe that I did not remember wrong.People always says,

"If you need help,you'll have to say it out.Or else,no one is gon'na help you,as they can't read your mind."

Today,my uncle told us to sweep and vacuum the floor.I have never do that before,in their house.I just finish eating and was in the washroom,then I heard uncle shouting from his room (he was fixing the window curtain) to my cousin brother that why is he not starting the cleaning job yet.
What I heard really pissed me off.

My oh-so-deared-cousin-brother simply shouted back with annoyance,"Yi Min is not helping me!" (Yeah,Yi Min is my name.)
What the heck!?I just finish eating and I was in the washroom,how am I going to sweep the floor while I was still inside the washroom???
Furthermore,he himself is still,SITTING INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER,CHATTING AND PLAYING MSN GAMES WITH HIS FRIENDS.

Hey,mister-oh-so-deared-cousin-brother,I am staying in your house and I know what I can do is at least help your parents on some chores,NOT YOU,you SPOILT KID.
Hey,who helped you wash all plates,bowls,cups that you've used?Have you ever wash those that you've used?you didn't.Oh please,my brother is only 7months older than you!He can wash his own plates and so on by himself on his age of 6.You are 10 now and you still don't know how to do that?

Well,auntie and uncle used to say,you are a good boy and you help them on chores.
I thought you are more obedient than my brother,after I stayed in here for about one month,I found out that,my brother is more obedient than you,FAR MORE.
I don't understand how can your parents and sister tolerate you.You always talk back in a bad manner.If I am allowed to hit you,I sure slam you with a book (you're still a kid,I don't want to waste my energy to lift up a chair to hit you).

♪~yik~♪
P/S:Mel,sorry for err,well,talking about your brother-.-

No comments: