««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Internet!!!

Internet is Life......

But somehow....these days....WEEKS......our internet is working very slowly....
And now...Even MSN refused to work.....=/
I'm bored. Lolx....

And...I cannot watch my favorites' shows....!That's BAD!

Anyway, one of my friend here....she always talks about "POO"......and she has made my mind only thought of "Poo" when I saw her....=w=
Yeah...And we saw Winnie the "Poo" and Minnie the "POO" (with Minnie mouse's headband on it...that's why)....Lolx.....And we wrote "Poo" in Japanese, English, Malay, and Chinese on her school diary (we have the school diary here for us to record what homeworks we have.)...Anyways, we wrote them on the date that we are going to sit for exams....LOLx...
Means that she's going to sit for "POOS" tests.......

♪~yik~♪

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(3 LOL!!!omg wat a weird poo girl!!!oO why would she want to learn how to say da bian,fen,shi,unko,scheisse,berak,caca...only silly people would actually know those words{hmmm except me,,of course=D}
<3 Poo Rocks,Poo=Life,Poo BFFs <3