««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guess What?

My friends here, namely: Pich, Chin, Emi, Haruka, Kathy, Mijin and etc,
went to Melbourne Show today, in the city.

Guess What?

I am STUCK,
in MY ROOM (a.k.a. , the guest room of my uncle's house),

DOING MATHS.....(god, I am crazy)....PREPARING CHEMISTRY..........(insane....was doing my Chinese yesterday, whole day, finishing 6essays in 5hours, not including the exercise questions.)

Lolx.....
How fun is that?



Anyways......I think....and I know, I really have to work hard this year.

In case,
next year in the middle of year my mum and younger brother, should be coming, and I'll have to arrange things for them so that they can get use to things quicker.

In case,
next year is my last year and I couldn't get enough time for studying as for the reason I mentioned above.

But, duh....I really don't like tuitions.

But yeah, I know I somehow have to have people to force me to study.
And yeah, I am lazy to study......

Stop telling me that because I am aiming for Veterinary so I MUST study hard....
I know I MUST....But probably because I still have something else in my mind that cannot make me focus on that supposing-aim......
And, dad, I think you know what's that that's disturbing me.
And you'd probably try to ignore it....

By the way,
I helped my cousin brother to untie a knot he accidentally made on the yo-yo string.
It has been a long time since I last untie knotSSSSSssss....

Recalled those untie-knots-scenes,
when my brothers were playing yo-yo last year,last last year....and so on.

Recalled those untie-knots-scenes,
when I received the boxes my mum sent to me from Malaysia to Melbourne.
(Those knots were tied by my older brother! HAH! It was easy to untie them!)

Okay, that's all? I think.

♪~yik~♪

1 comment:

♥♥ CHICKY ♥♥ said...

♥ Yik ♥
yeah! at least i cn read tis post..
hey, something wrong with u a? u sounds lik hav problems.. hey, u cn share with me if u don mind.. ^^ anyway, good luck in everything n i'm dropping by to say hi to u!!

xoxo
chicky