««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, September 27, 2008

What?.......WOLFIE!!!

Hmm...
As usual, today, Saturday, I went for part-time~
And, there was a weird guy =/.....he bought a chocolate milkshake.
And oh well, I made that chocolate milkshake....
I don't know is he trying to be nice or trying to flirt(no way~~oh please, this kind of look who will want to flirt with?)....
He said to me when I passed him the milkshake: "This milkshake is really good!"

........
What got into my mind was:
'What the heck?....I just passed this to you and you haven't even taste it yet? And you dare to say it's good?'....
Okay, maybe because he saw Mel(who was beside me by that time) putting all the little ice-cream left into the cup? lolx

Anyways, went to Mel's relative's place just now.
Luckily I brought my sword(pencil) and shield(eraser).
And I drew this!!!:.Wolfram von Bielefeld.
Look alike?
This is the whole thing I copied.

Though the original picture has the whole body =/
I enlarged it....so....
Anywayz, That's all!

♪~yik~♪

1 comment:

♥♥ CHICKY ♥♥ said...

i ♥ ur drawing!!!
next time u must draw me!! haha...
jus lik last time u gav me all d drawing things... hey, i still kept it nicely... ^^