««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

BoReD

I guess this week I'll become a GUARD to my house.
Yesterday and today,I haven't step my foot out of my house........zzzzzzzzzz

But something damn great is that I can sleep until noon~~~~
Though maybe my mum might come to wake me up to help her with chores.....since we just came home day before yesterday~~we were not in house for one whole week....DUSTS!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I haven't clean my room yet.....after my examination,my room's floor piled up with my notebooks,text books,notes.....DUSTS!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll have to clean up my rooms within these days....right....I forgot about the toilet....zzzzz........
I'm sharing toilet with my elder brother,he never help to clean the whole toilet up...he only SOMETIMES,TRY to wipe off the dirts on the floor in the toilet....THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM SLIP.....grrrr....

♪~yik~♪

No comments: