««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've finally used my TINY knowledge about chemistry

It was yesterday..I didn't get to write it down~

Yesterday,I was with my friend eating in canteen during recess time.
She bought a bowl of nooodles and added a big spoon of sambal.After she ate some,she complained that its not hot/spicy enough.
With that,I concluded that the chemistry's theory is quite right.

The experiment shown by my friend to me--->

Constant variable : 2 chemicles are represented by.......Noodles + Soup......
Manipulated variable : (catalyst) sambal/chilli sauce/anything that's hot....
responding variable : My friend's eating rate (rate of reaction)

Conclusion after so-called-experiment:
@My friend's eating rate increases with the increase in catalyst=.=
@Her eating rate decreases with the decrease in catalyst=.=

How's it?Feeling "Now only I know that chemistry theory is RIGHT!!!"

♪~yik~♪

No comments: