««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

...*PraYeR*...

Last night is my worst night ever...
Our pet guinea pig died last night...

We don't know what's the reason that she died...Still....*sigh*...
I don't know what to say...

She's very cute!When she first came in to our house,she's still learning know how to make sounds.....We thought she was dumb that time...Then after few days,she squeaked...Her voice is so cute..Its like whistling....I can't forget her voice,especially those time that she squeaked to ask for food..haha.......

She has a innocent look,I mean it.She always look innocent and a little dumb...But she's so CUTE..

After I found how to connect my mum's and bro's cellphone to the computer,I'll post her angelic look to share with you..

♪~yik~♪

....Prayers for our cute guinea pig....

No comments: