««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Chinese Names....

Chinese Names
Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? ( anyone)
Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?
Caller: I'm Sam Wan (someone) And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what'sthis urgent matter about?
Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan ( no one ) wasinvolved in an accident. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is being
sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't
have time for this!
Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I'm Saw Lee. (sorry)
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!
Another from my friend.Enjoy.
♪~yik~♪

No comments: