««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Special experience to go school...

Yesterday,which is Saturday,we've a replace school day...
My mum wouldn't be able to drive me to school that day,so I asked my teacher who she's also my neighbour to drive me to school...

In the morning,about 6.30a.m.,my teacher came to fetch me.Then we drove to a place to meet with the 2nd teacher...Then we hop in to the 2nd teacher's car to wait for the 3rd teacher.
Then after about 1minute,the 3rd teacher which we're waiting for phoned my teacher that they'll have to use her car to school because she's bringing many things to school.
THHEENNNNN.....We got down from the 2nd teacher's car and hop in to the 3rd teacher's car...

That was the first time I need to sit for 3 cars just to go to school....HAHA

Complicated say?

♪~yik~♪

No comments: