««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, June 10, 2007

NNOOOOOooooooooo...........

Tomorrow starts schooling.....Can't say to be happy=.=

Not to mention,I haven't do my add.maths project.You know why?Because I skipped school for the last day of school before the holiday...Luckily,I've found some of my friends who hadn't do their add.maths project too,to accompany me...LOLX....

Well...I'll need to sleep EARLY,I mean it,EARLY tonight,because i wouldn't want to be late for this school re-open day...
You see,I'm staying far away from school,need to cross bridge to get to school...I don't want tomorrow to be caught on traffic problem and make me late...

ESPECIALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The STUPID government that don't know how to plan the bridge closed the third lane of the bridge and made us left only 2 lanes and somemore some of the drivers in PENANG,you know lah....so idiotic one..make other laneS jammed becuase of their selfishness...

Maybe tomorrow I'll have to bring some BREADS with me....to overcome the problem of "JAM"ming.....hahax..

♪~yik~♪

No comments: