««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, November 24, 2008

絵美の家に行ったププッ(〃゚ω゚〃)♪

Today we had BBQ in Emi's house~~~
It was fun~~~

Among 7 of us, only Kathy knows how to cook! So she ended up being like the mum with 6 children waiting for food.....LOLx......

Let's see....We ate:
Lamb(by Pich), sausages(by Chin), marinated chicken(By Emi's mum), salad(by Chin), garlic bread(by Chin), sushi(by Kathy), beef noodle??(by Kathy and I didn't eat this because I'm not suppose to eat beef), chipS(by Haruka and me), kebab(by always-forgot-late-comer-Anum)...

Lolx....
So full.....I'm so full yet still feel like eating....My head is telling me to eat but my stomach is grumbling that I ate too much....haha

Because the cooking was done by Kathy(ALL!) and she was helped by Haruka, so after eating, Pich collected all plates and cups, me washed dishes, Chin dried them, Anum wiped the stove, and Emi throw the rubbish out.
Lolx...........!

Oh by the way,
there's a betrayer!......You don't need to look at the others! Yeah! It's you!!!

!!!STEFFI WILSON!!!!You're wanted!
Lolx....
Okay, that's it.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: