««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank You

Hey~~
Just to thanks you guys again for the wishes and........

!!~~THANKS CHIN~~!!

!!~~THANKS PICH~~!!
Pich, I LIKE the card but I don't LOVE the card =w=....because I don't think I should....lolx...
funny card you have there.

and Chin, I like the little presents you gave me~~Though I'm actually not allowed to take presents from people, but thanks!
It's really a cool and...erm....weird combination for the present though!
Chocolate and...small hair clips....hmm....I'll try to...er...(See? I cannot mention two things at once =w=...)...I will wear the hair clips when I have chance to and eat the chocolate when I feel like eating it~....(I cannot mention them at once, for example like: "I will try to eat and wear them"....If I say that.....It might turn into "I will eat the hair clips and wear the chocolate"....Hmm...I'm not THAT insane yet.)

THANKS anywayz.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: