««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, August 06, 2007

ARGH....Headaches!!

Owwwww......
My head hurts.....

Last night I slept at 12a.m. ..........
When I walked up....I felt like all the things around are turning,dancing,twirling around me.......
That was so hurting....Correction....That IS so hurting......

I don't dare to close my eyes when I lied down on the bed.......Right after I lie down on the bed,my whole room twirls until I can't even sleep but crying due to the great pain in my head......

Oh wow....=.=
It continued this morning....The headache came....correction....COME.... "visits" me quite sometime during my school lesson......A sudden twirl of the classroom,bio lab......Wow.....everything twirls~~~

Lolx....Should be because I slept so late for continuously 3days.....Last Thursday I slept at about 2.30a.m. ; last Friday I slept at about 4.30a.m. ; last Saturday I slept at about 5.00a.m. ........
That must be it....LOLZ......

♪~yik~♪

P/S : Owww.....Headaches again....Ja.....

No comments: