««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fuuuu~~

Today I cleaned up my room!!!LOLX.....
I was having fever for one week,that time,I don't have the energy to clean up my room,so its messy and full of dusts and hair...EWE....

So,last night I decided to clean up my room today,and well,I did what I promised to myself.

Last night I slept at....Oops...correction,should be THIS MORNING I slept at 5a.m.......
Then,today i woke up at 11.30a.m. because my younger brother was so noisy that I couldn't get to sleep anymore...(lolx...)
Then straight,I took my BRUNCH.After my brunch then I started my cleanings.

I started off with mopping the floor,then wipe the windows,follow by vacuuming(since got a small carpet).
Oh WOW....So dirty...LOL....I used up about 1hour to clean them XD
Then I took a bath and changed my bed sheets.
CLEANCLEANCLEAN!!!!I LOVE THIS!!(sometimes...lolx...)

Well...But the afternoon is really hottttttt.....and I wouldn't want to get sweaty right after I have my bath.So,I asked my mum that if I can switch on the air-conditioner and since everyone is in the living room....
But then,she approved,but under one condition.

IRON THE CLOTHES.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
I hate doing house chores....But no choice....For the sake of having a cold surrounding is better than a hot one...So,I betrayed my rule of not doing chores.....Owwwww.......(lolz....)

Lolx....That's my day....XD

Did you guys have fun today?Hope so!

♪~yik~♪

No comments: