««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Awww...

I don't understand what had happen to my dear best friend...
It seems like he is so stressed out and so depressed after June....

He had moved to K.K. from Brunei and that made him depressed for a while,but after that he has already cheered up for some time because he still can joke with me...
But these days he just keep on sighing and 'dottings'....

I am not good in comforting people....I really don't know how should I help him...Furthermore...I live in the WEST M'sia and he lives in the EAST M'sia.....

AAAAWWWWWWWwwww.......>.<

He has always been the one cheering me up,but now it becomes another way round...
(I don't know how to cheer him up...)

His birthday is coming soon...But he seems to dislike it quite a lot because he's still sitting for examination at that time....

Well...I hope he cheers up soon...

♪~yik~♪

P/S :To the "HIM" I mentioned..... There's one thing I want to tell you,
"私が人々を慰めることができないが私は1つを必要とすれば、あなたの「慰める人」である。"

No comments: