««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Suicide?

Lolx.....Just now when I was walking to my room at upstairs,something funny happened again.
I emphasise! happened AGAIN....

Lol....There's a small lizard,it likes to come into my room always at the night and nearly every night.....Well,I suppose it's coming into my room hoping to search for food(mosquito)...Or probably to seek for a cool place for a sleep(do they sleep at the night?).....It'll always stay on the wall above the curtain or above the air-conditioner....So...yeah...well....

Just now it was on the staircase when I was walking up.....As you know,the lizards will always crawl away when they sense or saw human coming near them...
So,when the little lizard saw me going up,it ran for its life and it even chose the "short route"...

IT JUMPED DOWN THE STAIRCASE......AGAIN.

*sweat*...
I think it will get internal injury....For jumping down from the 11th staircase.....
I know cats can balance themselves when they're jumping down from a higher place to a lower one....But do lizards have the ability to do so?

♪~yik~♪

No comments: