««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, August 11, 2007

LOOK!MY DINNER!

Today,my mum is in K.L. to meet my dad there.
So,me and my brothers have to make our own dinner.
And after some discussion,we decided that we will have SUSHI and broccoli for dinner....

Well,we have broccoli with mayonnaise and sushi made by my older brother.
We have crab stick sushi,sausage sushi,cucumber sushi and also!!!!BROCCOLI sushi.

I found that there are two pieces of broccoli can be matched together(not so fine)...And they looked like heart shape.So,I asked my brother to make 2 sushi for 'them'.

Below is the picture of them with the accompany of sausages and broccoli...


Oh ya,don't care about the things behind it...That's the newspaper I used to place the plate on so that the table wouldn't be dirtied.Oh ya...lol....We weren't eating on the dining table but the table in the living room...LOLX
Lol...How cute the 'sushi'....
A phrase matched it :
"一人一半,感情不会散 "
Enjoy~♥
♪~yik~♪

No comments: