««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, August 27, 2007

SCHOOLS

Awwww....such a short holiday~~~*yawns*

It's schooling time again...And this Thursday we're going to sit for our trial SPM~~~~ZZZZZZZ.....I haven't study yet.....Don't feel like study,so haven't study....XD
Believe me!

Waa.............Last night I slept at about 11.30pm....I dreamt about something and I was shocked and scared by that dream,then I woke in shock at about 1am..Slept for 2hours++ then woke..*sweat*...
How I know I'm shocked and scared?I panted for some time after woke up in shock.My eyes were so wide,staring to the ceiling,recalling the scenes in my dream....

When I tried to get back to sleep,I found that it's really hard for me to do that.
Because I found my heart pumping sound is loud enough for me to hear it and even my whole body shakes with the pounding sounds....
Just like when we're standing in front of a loud speaker and someone with the mic play the drum so loudly....
>>> Dream contents...Don't want to tell you...=) <<<
Finally,after about half an hour to one hour like that,I fell asleep again....lolx...

Well...I'm really surprise that I dreamt that.....SHOCKED!!!
Gotta go sleep~~~Ja~

♪~yik~♪

No comments: