««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Friday, August 03, 2007

@Funny Things Happen As Always@

Funny things always happen in my class...But today is just so nice~

~Flashbacks~
~During changing period of class~

Teacher(before leaving the class) : "Remember to pass up your books to the monitor"
*turned to monitors*
Teacher : "Collect them for me and put them on my desk"

~After teacher left~

Samuel(monitor) : "Eh,you all,pass up your books arh....to yik min(me)..."

*Me turned around right after he said that and stared hard at him*

Samuel : *grinned happily* "....then yik min will pass to me...."

Kok Leong(assistant monitor) : "....then you'll pass to me say...and then....I'LL PASS TO YIK MIN AGAIN!!!!"

*Everybody sweatdropped and laughed*

~End flashbacks~

Well..."What's that all about..?" <------I guess this phrase is running through your mind by now...Think then~♥ Train your brain! I've became a 'pass-up-your-exercise-books-machine' instantly,for 2 years.
I was the treasurer aka 'the money-gurl' for 4 years....ZZZ

reminded me of one thing...:

~Flashback again~
~During recess time~

*Me on dutying near the teacher's office*
*Bio teacher,Pn. Khoo walks by and stopped in front of me after i greeted her*

Pn. Khoo : "You know what?"

Me : "Huh..?"

Pn. Khoo : "Whenever I see you,all I can think of is MONEY."

*Me sweatdropped and laughed nervously*

~End flashback~

I want to mention something...She always call me with 'TREASURER' instead of my name....Money...
Do I looked like money?

♪~yik~♪

No comments: