««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Another day went off...

Today,is the second and the last day me and my brothers were 'home alone'.Mum is coming back.

I woke up earlier than yesterday.I woke up at 1pm....Of course,today's lunch is also very simple as my older brother is so lazy to bring us out. (He prefers to stay in house and faces the computer for the whole day.)

Plain bun + Margarine.

However,we did enjoyed ourselves for dinner.
We spent so much money on dinner tonight...I did not want to spend so much,but....It really has been a long time since I last have a nice dinner...
Our dinner was in the Sushi Queen....
Conclusion after having our dinner there :

Sushi King is better.

By the way,I have not buy Bee Ean's birthday present yet.....Her birthday was yesterday...Lol...
♪~yik~♪

No comments: