««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New craps.

These craps were drew about.........3~5 months ago....
Since I took them out to have a look,I just simply scanned them into computer.
This one,is my first time trying to draw a girl singing.
Personally,I love this kind of clothing.But that can't be found in Malaysia because we do not need furs to keep warm,WE ARE WARM ENOUGH.

The first GUY I drew.I usually draw girls because I REALLY don't know how to draw guys.This was the first guy that I drew and I'm quite happy about it.
(P/S : This was drew on the back page of my History paper.)
These two are scraps.Just felt like drawing then I drew.
Buns on head,I should say.(They have buns on their head)

By the way,2 more days then I will be attending my GRADUATION and also my first dinner with friends,in a hotel (graduation dinner).
Today's graduation rehearsal was so boring.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: