««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stupid@

I wonder what are my schoolmates doing.They are always changing their decisions,making more and more decisions and none of those are carried out smoothly.Keep changing.
Just two simple songs to be sang during the graduation dinner,they also have to figure for a long time.They told us they decided to use the initial two songs the AJKs agreed to.However,they still say,"All of you can still suggest us songs you will wish to sing during graduation dinner,because we don't know which is better."

=.=+
Since you have already decided to sing those two songs,then just stick to it!!!After all,you are the one who chose that,why are you so not sure about it!?
They like those two songs!They are just trying to fool around,why can't you all see that?

Now they've suggested another two songs,which one of them,I HATE IT,A LOT.

Well,I am just fed up with their shilly-shally style.
I AM NOT going to sing along.
Well,who cares?I am positively sure that there must be people who won't sing along too.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: