««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Friday, October 19, 2007

-_-'''

I finally cleaned my room,again!>.<
DUH....It's a big work since it has been more than a month since I last clean my room.....Don't say I dirty please~I like to be clean,but,there was the examination.I don't have time for cleaning that time.That examination was about a month long!!

I am now very worry about my coming SPM~~~~
I haven't study yet,and I don't think I am starting it in this month....*sweatdrops*
I am also worry about the coming graduation dinner.
I really don't know whether should I wear the clothes that I have already bought purposely for it...Because I am not used to this kind of dressing.ESPECIALLY,it's dress,long skirts...
Except for school uniform,I never wear skirts outside....

I am thinking of something idiotic like:
" Why don't I design me own dress and ask a tailor to make it for me? "

Well,that won't happen.Since I don't have money.

♪~yik~♪
P/S:If I have money,I'll probably ask the tailor to make 5 of different colours.One for myself and other 4 for my dearest friends.

No comments: