««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, October 29, 2007

~Arts~

Okay,there I go again....uploading my arts...
This one is drew on yesterday when my mum was talking about insurance with her friend and I have nothing to do,so I drew this.
By the way,there's a bear there at the bottom right corner,which come out from nowhere.
Don't ask me about that,because I don't know where it came from too.

This was drew long time ago,in school.
Based on manga : Gakuen Alice.
Only based on my memory to illustrate this picture out which I have seen it and love it very much,in my manga collection.However,it turned out to be a totally different.
This one is also,drew in school,again.
Based on manga : Gakuen Alice.
This one is a little different because this one is based on my imagination about their chat.
(I am not gon'na tell you what they are talking about.)

♪~yik~♪

No comments: