««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I like it!

Today is my uncle's birthday,he invited for a dinner.

There was a bottle red wine served.Of course,I am still under 21years old,so,I am not allowed to drink wine.However,since my parents are with me,they let me tried.

It is nice!!!! XD
Although it is quite bitter....This one is not like last time the one I tasted before,it is sweeter.

Since the wine served is half-filled in the glass,I think I drank 1 and a half glass.But my parents count the half glass as one glass,so they said I drank 3 glasses.
Nice!
Face became REDDDddddd~~~~

Well,I am still not allowed to drink any alcoholic drinks if my parents are not by my side.
Okay,I understand that.That's why last time at Ms. Ch'ng Mei Bin's farewell I did not drink with them.

♪~yik~♪

No comments: