««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Doubts

I wonder what had happen between the four of us....Erm.....Actually,should be the three of them...
Or is it me who changed a lot and not them?Probably all of us did changed a lot,A LOT.

They tend to keep more secrets these days.Well,I don't think I should force them to tell me.I admit that I also have some secrets too,which I don't really think they need to know those secrets of mine.

However,they are soooooooo suspicious in their movements and acts trying to keep their secrets.Everyone can notice that.Especially the someone I am now referring to....

No,should be all of these 3 girls.They are quite poor when it comes to acting.

The 'Especially someone' I referring to probably will not notice this post after all.She is so dense that she wants to keep secrets to herself,so,she changed her blogspot,which I believe she does that so that I will not see what she wrote and how she felt plus what she is facing.Actually,if I were to find out where's her blogspot,it is easy-peasy.(Actually I've already found the blogspot.)
She is quite clever,a bit,I believe.She set her blog for private view only.
Well,that shows much that she don't want me to view her secrets.

I typed these because I don't have anything else to write about but thise came to my mind while I was thinking what should I write about.So,I wrote.
It is not that I want to say something bad about or mock them.

♪~yik~♪
P/S:To the person I refering to : "In order to keep secrets to your own,my friend,you've chose a the most foolish way to avoid me.I am not as stupid as I look,remember that,you can hide,I don't mind.I am tired of trying to guess what you all are keeping from me.It has been none of my business anymore when I see through the vanity of the world of friendship."
Remember that.

No comments: