««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Biology Field Trip - Day 2

2nd Day of Camp

Today, we walked to 4 sites to do transects.
That was actually quite fun, but also tiring. We walked on the dry sand (which people in the front kicked on the sand and made all of us at the back experienced "FOG") + grassy road (many rocks though...and COW DUNKS.).

We started walking to our sites at probably....7.30a.m....I think..?
The scenery in the morning is really nice. And now that I believe that the photos took by the photographers are real, not edited. There was mists everywhere in the morning and when the sun shine through it, it's really pretty...looks very mysterious!
Anyway...it's also quite scary sometimes....when the sunshine was in RED...and when it shine through the mists...That looks like BUSH FIRE.

We went to Mangroove Swamps as our 2nd site.
The muds....SCARY...the deepest can reach until your thigh!! That one is near the sea. In the middle part, the deepest can reach your knees...
I was so dumb at first...I stepped into the quite deep one with my right leg and made my right leg, about 20cm below my knee, all covered by the muddy swamp....EWE....
However, if you were to step on the RIGHT PATH (something hard like stone but with a lot of holes on it...i think it's quite like coral though...)...then you'll only get your feet covered by mud. But you'll have to endure the pain. The stone and coral like thing is sometimes quite sharp and SLIPPERY.
Some of our classmates became MUD-ALIEN.
They fell onto the mud, on their FACE...and they played with the mud (throw at each other)...They had MUD FIGHT! XD

Then, we went to the beach (which is very far away) to wash our ...legs...bodies...lolx...
The water smells bad...I think is because of the RAW seaweed smell.
Before I go for washing, I already had some cuts and scratches on my legs....It's so pain!....You know, when wounds meet salt.... Erm...okie...it's not that pain...I'm not such a weakling!

I bet this will be the dirtiest time I ever had. Unhygienic.
I ate my apple, with my hand, which just clapped and wash off the sand and muds from my legs and feet, holding it.....
My feeling was very complicated at that time.... I felt happy that I get to eat such fresh and juicy apple after having such a long and tiring walk to quench my thirst and chase away my hungriness...YET, I felt so dirt and unhygienic for myself....Sand-touched hand with clean fresh apple....

We viewed the night sky again.
But we have something different tonight....Some thing visited us : MOSQUITO.
LOLx....Anyway...I killed it when it landed on my forehead...Yeah...Poor little mosquito.
At about 9p.m., we saw SHOOTING STAR!!! This is my first time to see a shooting star...which I never believe I can see one in this life.
Actually, we saw 4 Shooting Stars....at different time. The 1st, 2nd and 4th Shooting Stars only lasted for 1 second.....the 2nd Shooting Star lasted for 2 seconds....But the first one is the BIGGEST among the 4 we saw.
Making Wishes?....
I'll tell you about this :
1st shooting star: "HEY! ITS A SHOOTING STAR!!!....."(shooting star passed....)

2nd shooting star: "OWW!!!!ANOTHER ONE!!!WAH!! LASTED FOR 2SECONDS!!!!!!" (passed again)

Before 3rd shooting star 'thought:must make wish this time'......
3rd shooting star: ".........HEY!? DID U SEE THAT!!ANOTHER ONE!!!"
(passed.....again....)

4th shooting star: "....OO!!!HEYHEY!!!!>>>ANOTHER ONE!!!!! >w<>(again....)

Okie...Story about "Make Wishes when you see Shooting Star" ends.
Lolx....

By the way, there were so many aeroplanes and helicopters tonight comparing to last night...The moving RED and BLUE stars...hahaha~

Anyway, in Malaysia, SPM results are out today!!! XD
My result:

A1 : English and Modern Maths.
A2 : Chinese.
B3 : Chemistry, Physics, EST and Add. Maths.
B4 : Biology and Malay.
C5 : History and Moral.

Lolx!
Anyway...I only get 3 A's....half of what I wished for....
I thought I'll fail my History and Moral though....XD

♪~yik~♪

No comments: