««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Biology Field Trip - Day 3

3rd Day of Camp

The last day of the camp. We listened to the talk of the farmers there and rangers.
It's quite boring.

Anyways...Forgot to mention....Do the kids here know that there's something called starvation?
They waste foods...They took the food and never finish them off....WASTE....
If you don't want to eat, please don't take it!....

I love the breakfasts and deserts provided there! XD

1st morning's breakfast : Cereals!! Bacons!! I love cereals! As in Malaysia, Cereals are expensive.
2nd morning's breakfast : CEREALS AGAIN!! and PANCAKES!! LOVE THEM!!

1st night's desert : Homemade ice-cream with raspberries! TOTAL SWEETNESS!!!
2nd night's desert : APPLE PIE!!! I love the crust!

Anyway, the 3rd day's Lunch is spaghetti~~XD

By the way...After getting back to Koonung....I had to pull my luggage all the way back...and I think I looked like running away from home....XD
With all the bags i'm carrying and sleeping bag....lolx...

♪~yik~♪

No comments: