««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Monday, March 10, 2008

ビックリした!!Σ(゚◇゚;) ゲッゲッ!

I think my uncle just couldn't understand why I always tell him not to buy something which he already has one and which I need to borrow it.
He seems to want me to use a new one somehow, but, the old one still usable what???...

It's like....his son, my cousin brother, tends to use me as an excuse to buy things he wants...When my auntie grumbles that why he buy AGAIN (he is never contented,always wants more...spoilt...) , then he'll goes like, "Because Yik Min needs to use it! We buy it so that we can lend it to her!"

AS IF.

I never ask for a NEW one. You're the one who wants to HAVE NEW things, BUY NEW things, don't make your mum put the blame on me!
I think my uncle also didn't realise this. Probably he did think that his son is so considerate to others....=__= AS IF.
If my cousin brother keeps on like this, I bet my auntie will dislike me even more.(she dislikes me before as I gave her bad impressions when i was little,I was very moody.)
And then, she'll put the blame on me. As, after I came to stay in their house, they need to spend more as for meals, electricity, water....etc. And yet, my oh-so-considerate-cousin brother is using me as an excuse to buy things for himself.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ......

Hey, Mel, I think you're the only one who can kind of know how I feel. So, sorry about saying something bad again.
I can act like nothing in front of them, but I don't want to pressure myself, or else I'll be going back to my old path.

Anyways, uncle brought us to his friend's house....SO BIG. Σ(゚◇゚;) ゲッゲッ!
I love the sky and land there. It's what I always dream of.
He has a 4acre land behind his house. Grassy land...and when we went there, the night has already fallen. So, we can see stars twinkling in the sky...
So nice \(>u<)/

By the way, I missed last night's 「ザ少年倶楽部」....Oh well....watch it on YouTube >w<
Last night they have Hey! Say! JUMP >w< Special Medley!

~yik~♪

No comments: