««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Biology Field Trip - Day1

This is the LATE posting of my biology camp, I actually post this on 19/03/2008...

1st Day of Camp
We arrived at French Island and we saw koalas on our way to where we're going to stay...
I was excited and I SMS-ed my mum to tell her that I saw these cute koalas...and my mum replied:
“Don't forget to add some ice....So that you can get 「COLA ICE」.”

Oooooooookie......That's funny.

Anyway, we're staying in rooms that were once used as CELLS...PRISONS!!!!...But, seriously, I cannot believe that these were once cells...
The facilities provided around the area were so good and the room is WARM!! No heater but it's so warm!
The size of the room is 4/5 of the room I'm staying in my uncle's house =w=
Except that...there's like a hole (or hollow...whatever)...in the wall above my bed...and with some wires popped out from it...LOLx....weird.

I shared room with Emi Odagiri. We're told to have two people sharing one room during the camp.

At night, probably about 8p.m. something, we took 2 blankets out from the 4 provided in our room. We found a big grassy area and we spread one of the blanket on the grass and put our pillows on it. Then, we lied down with the 2nd blanket we brought with us covering us.
The night was cool, continuous cool breezes keep blowing...XD
We watched and enjoyed the starry night sky together.

However, we can only recognise Orion, Southern Cross and Milky Way....
And there was a nice guy who lives there lent us the book about stars...(but in the end we still cannot recognise other stars...)Thanks anyway!

I should say....My dream is half filled....My dream : In the future, I want to sit/lie down on hill/grassy land to enjoy the starry night sky and cool breeze...WITH MY LOVER...
Now I get to enjoy the night sky...WITH A GIRL....lolx....

By the way...Is it all the girls here are disgusted with spiders (and or or other insects)..? They're like....always SCREAM first.....
I'd say : Their screams are way scarier than the cute little spider.....

♪~yik~♪

No comments: