««Φ日本の時間Φ»»

Saturday, March 08, 2008

[Sky High]

We just finished the movie "Sky High".
It's a Disney movie. So it's quite nice actually...

However, the storyline, is just the same as the other stories....as what I thought...but I really like the "sidekicks"~~Especially the one which can turn into a guinea pig! (>w<)/ SO CUTE!!!

Alright, I admit it's because I like guinea pigs....モルモットかわいい!
Anyway, the storyline is boring still, but the guinea pig is cute...and I want the power of the fire-guy...something-Peace...his name...=P
I only want his power okay!? He's not my taste =___=

Anyway, main characters (males) are always stupid in look...and SHORT.....and USELESS at the first...and get stuck with some "sweet" girl and dump his friends aside....then finally realise that the "sweetie" is the villain....then he will have to "save the world" (which he was the one who made world destroying by villains possible).....

Then, of course he will succeed in saving the world (or else the show cannot be ended somehow)....and he'll turn back and say sorry to his friends about how stupid and what a jerk he was (should be IS, isn't it?) to dump them aside....and his stupid friends will just come back to him and forgive him.....then you know how it ends....

IT'S ALWAYS BY KISS.

ZZZ.....

♪~yik~♪

No comments: